"Hookers and Cocaine" with My Lottery Winnings

Share this video on

What's Hot

What's New

Top Grossing

Top of the Chart

Recommend

Eccentricka1 : At least he was honest.

That Was Stupid !!! : Finally a person who speaks the truth. Should run for office.

CoffeeCinema : *BUNCHA HOOKERS AND COCAINE*

Patrick The Apostate : No woman that's the EXACT answer we were looking for!

Totoro : Nothing wrong with putting your money into local businesses.

Shane Pettit : I hope he wins

MEplaysGames : 0:36 Look at that grin... he knows exactly what he did

RP Ufholz : At least he has a plan.

Andrew Zeffiro : She just laughs it off, that lady in the yellow coat be like "sign me up!"

Turd Furgeson : Someone give that man a blunt and some gold fronts.

Mistress Mi'chelle : the reporters ovaries exploded at the end

cool dude : she seems tittilated and aroused, actually.

Leo Gonzalez : Not all heroes wear capes.

puttputt524 : That dude needs to be an actor or something. He was more ready to be on TV than the reporter.

David Mendoza : I love that smile when he turns around after the reporter started walking off. Had me dying

D O M - B : Didn't even have to think about his answer😂, and his facial expression doesn't even change when he says it and then just goes back to his numbers😂, absolute hero

Masa Allen : She love him long time

Jat Tan : 0:36 troll face

mixterz : I'll tell you what I'd do if I won 500 million. two chicks at the same time.

Michael H : Honesty is a virtue.

Cole Stuart : This dude freakin rocks.

noonzzzy : this man is a saint

Elefterios Makis : sounds like he was about to say "I'm just playing" before she pulled the mic away

vaiouser : "hehehehe...thats probably not the answer we were looking for....heheheh.....*serious face* can i join?"

Matt Smith : Do you know your chances of winning? "Slim to none...." Perfect timing. The odds, It's one out of 92,000,000! "I knew it."

TDcraz5 : Boy, Colin Kaepernick sure did take a turn for the worse!

MrQ000000 : 0:36 That bastard knew what he was doing!

Giovandy Fernando : He's actually a very nice guy.. they have a follow up interview with him and his wife says he always jokin around

Nori Kastrati : This man is going to win a golden globe before leo

Agent Dale Cooper : That guy for President

Paul Sack : This is exactly what 80% of males would buy The other 20% would just buy cocaine

Flesh N Bone : He's definitely a Legend

frances uhlir : Shock comedy is often used as a flirtatious practice to those who know how to use it properly at the right time.

Flores Gump : What did she expect lol

GetSocialButterfly : That’s what we all want.

tleeg74 : Im a meth man myself, but sure...cocaine is good too.

Gazu : I would treat all of my friends to ice cream and hookers

loli sama : Man: "Bunch a hookers and cocaine" News Lady: *N-N-NANI?*

Kevin O'Brien : the reporter has the cutest response

SpeedDemon _1 : Well on the other hand you really shouldn't ask questions to the answers you really don't wanna know

Lil' dash of Depression : he's cute doe.

xXxKrazyTrevorxXx623 : Hope this guy wins

JazzRagu : Anyone else scrolling down here to see the hilarious comments people leave?

Sheppy99 : He wants to support young entrepreneurs with his money. What's wrong with that?

ΛLIΞИ GΞИOTYPΞ : I need to find this dude and befriend him

GOODFELLA : WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? Regis Philman: speaking lottery if you won all that money what would you do with it? guy: cocaine and hookers "FINAL ANSWER" Regis Philman: YOU JUST WON YOURSELF 500 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Adam : he was about to say I'm joking but they cut him off

derpty dumb : This man has reached the seventh level of full enlightenment.

Cortion Carter : He must of seen "Wolf of Wall Street"

JC L : bet she liked the answer