The BEST Way To Open & Eat A Pomegranate
The BEST Way To Open amp Eat A Pomegranate

Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
I hope you enjoyed todays video! Make sure to like, share and follow us on our social media links below. My Instagram : @mr.brain101 https://www.instagram.com/mr.brain101/ contact us for advertising in this E-mail : mrbrain.ads@gmail.com

Comments

Parthib Sarkar : I'm sure that out of 45million 95% came from the thumbnail the thumbnail gained the video popularity this shouldn't be popular at all the thumbnail attracted all the other 5% are fans of mr brain edit:thanks for the likes this is the first time.I got 200+ likes

Elivell : And THAT kids, is how you make clickbait

Neal Pandita vlogs : OH wow, i learned how to cut a pomegrenate in 3 minutes,but the best part is that i could do it in just 1 minute. 👌👌🤣🤣🤣

Franny Becker : Parabéns belíssimo seu canal super 🌹 Saudações 🇧🇷 feliz natal 🎄 Um abençoado 2019 beijos com carinho!..

Shirin Akter : It is the normal way to open so why you make this video when it is not match with first photo which attract people to see this 😟😟😟

priyanka parihar : ... Someone plz give him a GOLD🏅medal for this!#waste of time!!!

Gaming93 : Roses are red....violets are blue...thumbnail looks awsome...why arent you

intmovcmpjnzcall decpushincret : Don't leave without disliking and reporting, Thankyou!

Hacking Tutorial : Do According to your thumbnail

Seeking Him daily : He doesn’t care...he already got your view (and mine) to make this video go viral 🤷‍♂️

Gfghg Bgghv : الهم صلي وسلم وبارك على سيدنا محمد

music kid : Isn't that the normal way to open a pomegranate?🤔

TheSterling Critic : Your beginning picture looks like its still whole without outer skin!! Thats what I want to see is how to peel it that way!

Nivesh sharma : Click bate 😬

Tejashri Dhane : I came here just cuz of thumbnail.. That's it.. 😬😐

s n : Thank you for this video, it's really simple and easy.

Cian O'Mahony : Thanks for wasting one whole minute before you got around to demonstrating it.

Shabba bibi Doman : I thought it would be like in the picture

mayank Sharma : Useless buddy... CHEATER SPOTTED !!!

atique KhAn : That thumbnail 😮 This video 😪

Smile TV. : Wow,...that was so easy for you to do,..Nice,..😊

Asad Ali : Well your reflection was shown on the spoon😂

Büşra Irmak : CLİCKBAİT 😡

mohd ahmed : Welcome back to another clickbait video

Krupa Kothari : Somewhere you felt it's a clikbait Right? 😌 Because it is 😑😏

enryfhekr dc fdm : this channel should be called Mr. clickbait

Love the Art : Iti mehnat kon kra

sarihaddu : Fake thumbnail madarchoot

Hassan Maalik : Fazooooooool😱 Wastage of time

Richu Babu : wow beautiful 😍😍😍

TheExtremeEvoker : *N O P O M E G R A N A T E S*

Dude Ømégâ : Hey! If u r reading comments while watching this vid go and look for other videos . Its clickbait 😂😂😂

Vikash Diwakar : Waste of time This video is not true

Chetan Gautam : Thankyou so mucn. For this work

Vivek Sikarwar : Chutiya kat Gaya BC 😤 Iske to view bad gaye aur paise kama liye

Emilia Rodriguez : Roses are red Violets are blue I just got clickbated And so did you

Jiya Shaha : Though watched with 1.75× speed, it has wasted 2 minutes of my Life

Muhammad Haris : Useless video. Simply cut it half horizontally and tap it with a big spoon or a wooden pestle. Does the work in just a minute.

Ashish Kumar : I knew this already but seeing the thumbnail I watched this

Ankur Chaubey : Ohh superbbb! Before this I used to open pomegranate by smashing it on the ground 😂😂

Ankit Thakur : Waste my 3 minutes and Internet Data.

GIRISH K G : watching this video Will be the Best way to waste your valuable time

DS.W official channel World : I told you *N O P O M A G R A N E T S*

Daniel Munder : 136,000 people disliked a pomegranate video. it's the stupid cutesy xylophone melody that pisses ME off the most.

alina m : LMAAAAOOO HOW DID IT TAKE YOU 3 1/2 MINUTESSS and all you did was clickbait SMH

sonsofsparda22 : WE'VE DONE YEARS OF RESEARCH!!! And then the ukulele music just keeps getting louder and louder

numberr088 : Nice clickbate lol

Josh Blancharx : This is the most legendary click bait of all time

Yunchannel! : I love pomegranate. Good post my dear sharing us ho to pill it.👍👍👍👍